Friday, November 20, 2009

Final Verdict

Well I have now finished the first highlighted book of this blog.

I was going to post about a few more sections of the book that I found really interesting, the section on mammalian and crustacean skeletons come to mind instantly, but on reflection I think I have given enough teasers in my previous posts to convince anyone that has in interest in evolution or the arguments raging in the world about it would certainly find this book to be a superlative read.

Final Judgment:

Does it make the reader stop and think about how interesting the ideas presented are? Strong Yes!



PS: Yes, I do make a small fee if you order this title via Amazon and would certainly appreciate your support if you decide to order the book via the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment